Choices

When the choices are not that simple

I've been fighting with myself for quite sometime now

this internal strife has been going on for quite a while now

its easy to choose between good and bad, happy or sad, sane or mad

but what to do when the choices are not that simple..

when you have to choose between what you want and what you had

when the silver lining of the cloud starts fading

when the light at the end of the tunnel disappears

when your patience runs out

and you are tired of waiting

when it becomes difficult to overcome your fears

I cry out in frustration

the path is for me to choose

I don't know what is worse

to win or to lose

take the road less traveled

or the one always taken

but if I choose one

I could sorrily be mistaken

should I grip it real tight

or just let it go

do I trust my judgment

or go with the flow

do I keep my mouth shut

or speak my mind

I'm not really sure

but its a matter of time

before I must choose

which path is mine

options are many

opportunities are ample

but what to do when the choices are not that simple........



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work,as a Positive Distraction

Be Yourself ………. :) :)

#I_Have_Learnt.....