Work,as a Positive Distraction
Work ,as a Positive Distraction The road to happiness lies in two simple principles: find what it is that interests you and that you can do well, and when you find it, put your whole soul into it – every bit of energy and ambition and natural ability you have.” John D Rockefeller III, Philanthropist. This quote has kept us going on in our life . It has helped me stay focused. We read many stories in newspapers, on the Internet, watch on TV or get to know when talking to others. But we never give a thought that we might experience this someday , I guess we are humans living on hope and optimism. Future is unpredictable , no one knows what it has in store for us. Personally & Professionally. I thought to myself – I can’t prevent adversities or tragedies coming my way, but what I can do is accept reality, handle situation(s) with maturity and move forward in life. So , go around and check on how others manage such personal tragedies. Easier said tha...

Comments
Post a Comment