The light beneath the darkness…….

The light beneath the darkness…….

The dusky evening signifies the onset of infinite dark phase, bringing the end of a bright day showing the other part of life in which one has to sustain by struggling against immeasurable vast darkness- the time we become dependent on the bulbs and tubelights rather than flaunting the bright sunshine.

People seldom say “night signifies the end”- The end of a jovial day, but according to me it’ a saga of the new beginning that's full of vigor, zeal, enthusiasm and energy that fills our life with the new hopes and aspirations to fulfill our dreams. Sometimes we get so disappointed by the end that we can’t even wait to see the new beginning that follows it.

The darkness can never live forever; it’s just a phase that makes us a little tougher so that we can explore ourselves and in the best manner. Even the most precious stone of the world “diamonds” once lived in the darkest place before it was explored, refined and priced in crores.

The diamond in the dark coal mineries  is seldom considered as mere garbage. Its unique, matchless distinctive features are just ignored which makes it the most beautiful and rare possessions of the earth. But when it’s actually identified, it is positioned as the most precious legendary stone that becomes greatest desire of everyone.

Living in the darkest phase of my life since years, so harshly tangled in it I never saw a ray of light. The harder I tried to come out, in reality was brutally getting trapped in it unable to escape, crying for help which went all in vain as I never found any sort of help from anyone, rather my excruciating and intolerable pain became a subject of discussion before the people who often made fun of it.

 Darkness had always been my greatest fear and I always ran away from it in lieu of finding infinitesimal beam of light. But today I firmly stand alone fighting with its inestimable and boundless limits with full courage so that I can challenge myself and discover my best qualities developing it to match the excellence level I always craved for.

Tacking it continuously and searching for my existence, I seldom found myself so lost that I had stopped bothering about the situations surrounding me. Fighting intensely with the tremendously harsh situations, I have become a valiant intrepid soldier who has learned to fight with the ruthless darkness and learned to exist in it.

Now I really don’t care about the infinitesimal ray of light that I always yearned and craved for, to get a little relief from the immense darkness in which once I was completely lost, doubting my existence. But today I just thank it for making me unique person, different from the crowd that never tasted the essence of darkness. But what I can think about and wait for is the era of new bright morning, brightest of all; that would make me a distinctive person standing apart from others because living in darkness made me a unique one, having the courage to rule the world the way I want to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work,as a Positive Distraction

Be Yourself ………. :) :)

#I_Have_Learnt.....