A TIMELESS TRAVELER …….


A  TIMELESS  TRAVELER …….

Standing somewhere near the edge ,seeing the horizon and believing that land and sky do meet is something similar to mirage which gives a ray of hope to a thirsty traveler to cover a little more distance of his infinite journey with vigor and enthusiasm in lieu of finding something unimaginable and flamboyant.
People consider mirage as a mere illusionary deception, but what I believe is that it becomes an inspiration for a Traveler who has become totally tired and worn off having lost his every bit of energy while traveling for miles, seeing no definite end of his journey .
We are the greatest travelers of time in the journey called life, during whose course  we  experience so many things that change us. A child’s journey stars from his mother’s lap and from where he travels continuously for each second, traveling each phase of his life, as a brave youngster, as a professional, as a father , as a old man and finally ending it in the lap of  mother earth.

  Having traveled my journey recklessly for 22 long years continuously every second, I find it so unpredictable, it’s something that changes in seconds to such a extent that can’t even be imagined, something whose next turning can never be guessed nor we can even know what the next second has  stored for you.
In the journey, the most difficult thing for the traveler is to decide which path to choose when both of them looks equally good from far, but to choose and walk

on them changes the entire picture, I mean the whole life of the traveler rests on the fact than which path he chooses- the one that is full of big thorns  or a path comparable to the bed of roses.
The penultimate goal of every traveler is to reach his destination, which eventually becomes his dream, something for which he starts craving for day and night. Perfection is something that he strives for, that is needed to complete his unending journey. Its not that a traveler’s life is a bed of rose ,but is full of thorns. Failure is a more frequent word for him than success, but what is he expected to do is make his failures a stepping stone to reach his goal.
A traveler is expected to travel with full zeal, vigor, enthusiasm till his last breath. His  pragmatic and undistracted mind can lead him to zeniths, making him a putative one in the crowd giving him the fame that distinguishes him and eventually becomes his identity, that is his ultimate victory.
When I imagine myself as a traveler, I really think about the distance to be covered by me in the journey of my lifetime having chosen a path that is full of thorns, rather than getting flattered by choosing  bed of roses, I seldom took decisions that people could not have even thought off, but what I know is that I have to  reach my destination that would become a poem of a legend.
 Having seeing the failures and some successes, now when I gaze  in the mirror  I find myself as a real changed person, but have still not figured out that change in me, or is it that I became a little matured traveler who is determined to reach his ultimate destination. And what I can think of now is
MILES TO GO BEFORE I SLEEP,
  N MILES TO GO BEFORE I SLEEP…………………




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work,as a Positive Distraction

Be Yourself ………. :) :)

#I_Have_Learnt.....