Accept Life , the way it comes to you …… :) :)



Accept Life , the way it comes to you …… :) :)
 
Life goes on and we move on …………..Life is a complex function with real and imaginary part & Happiness is the ultimate risk ……………..


Moments spent ….. good or bad ….. keep reminding us of whatever we did in our past.
Some of them are very  beautiful and bring smile on our face when we think of them ….. but some are painful too ….. We must not ignore the fact that there are two sides of a coin and each of them have their own significance , so we should accept them as a part of our lives…………

Going back to old times when we were kids , School  days ……

Full on masti without any tension ….. waking up early ,catching the school bus , attending classes …….. usually boring :-P but some were interesting too like free periods & games ;-) :-D , chit chatting with friends ,doing homework ,preparing for test huh :-/ :-/ , punishments for coming late or incomplete homework  …….. I remember I got punished once when I forgot to finish my homework…… after that I never got any punishments as such :-P hehe  forget it ……….
They are all memories now and each of them  are special in their own way. Cheers 4 Life :-) :-)


Moving ahead to college life ……..

Masti with friends ……….Silent Mode mobiles ……… Escape from seminars ….. Last period cuts ….. Mass bunks …. Assignments submission ……..Mid-sem , End-sem uff …….Late night studies …… Last minute preparation …….Overnight studies for next day exam …… Attendance problem …… Placement tension blah blah blah …….

Happy Days :-D :-D …….. Those days will never come back.
Although its over  !!!!!  But memories remain forever & ever …………♥♥

Bas Yaadein yaad reh jati hain ,
Kuchh baatein yaad reh jaati hain,
Sab kuchh wahi hai ,
Par kuchh kami reh jati hai ……..
Zindagi  yuhi chalti jati hai ………

Isi  baat  par ek aur gaana yaad aa gya …………….

Zindagi kaisi hai paheli haaye ,
Kabhi to hansaaye ……. ,
Kabhi ye rulaaye…………..
Zindagi... Kabhi dekho man nahi jaage,
 Peechhe peechhe sapno ke bhaage

Time to explore other phases of life ……. Now I am a graduate Engineer and grown up girl ….. I have to build up my career and at the same time I have certain responsibilities too ………   
Many obstacles still to come ,
Many battles still to be fought ,
BUT  I  WILL  REACH  MY  DESTINATION 

♥ Life is always beautiful ♥

No matter how you choose to live it ……

Accept Life , the way it comes to you …… :) :)

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work,as a Positive Distraction

Be Yourself ………. :) :)

#I_Have_Learnt.....